Thursday, May 30, 2013

Karina Pina - Sticker Art - "Natures Beauty"


My experience making my piece to show how nature can beautify the ugliness was wonderful. However, there was more to my idea than shown above. I wanted to really show the ugliness that human kind has caused and neglected to clean up that has been overflowing on a large scale our world and in a smaller scale our community. That is why I created my piece to show the beauty it brings canceling out the ugliness as much as it can. However, people need to start to realize the damage they cause to our world. It is never to late to fix something and make it better. Yet aside from fixing and cleaning up after ourselves we as people need to appreciate our natural surroundings and the value it holds. Not only does nature and its natural occurrences serve as a decoration to beautify our surroundings but they help regulate the cycle of our world in order for everything to function properly. Nature is our unconditional nurse that gives the world check ups to see if it is healthy and fine. So lets not be the poison and germs that contaminate and sicken our wonderful world. 
Go GREEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment