Thursday, June 20, 2013

Karina Pina - Altered Road Sign - Skateboarders!

I had a blast making my altered road sign! Not only did I get to portray something I enjoyed doing a few years back. . .But every now and then I try to watch the Monster Energy Skate Games-Competitions. If I could of learned more I would have pursued learning more skateboarding tricks but sadly I did not. :/ However, I do wish for those who are passionate about skateboarding can keep riding! That would have to be the main reason I wanted to do this sign to represent the long years skateboarders have been around, doing what they do best, riding their boards. . .Also for them to not stop riding thats why the skater is going through the do not enter sign and breaking through it, this shows that he will continue to ride no matter what.
 Ride Hard or Die Trying ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment