Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Ahisha Morales:Artist Statement

My image is half of a butterfly with my nickname in the wing. The butterfly represents the freedom I have. I like having my freedom and I get plenty of it, my parents let me go wherever I want, all I need to let them know is where with who and what time am coming back. They trust me a lot, I would never do anything on purpose to break that because am happy with what I get, plus I’ve always done good in school,  I do my homework , it’s this year that I need to start getting everything together cause I feel I’m going to fail it. I put my nickname because that’s what all my friends call me and friendship is very important to me. What I want the viewer to understand that am as free as a butterfly and that I could be everyone's friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment