Tuesday, October 28, 2014

ArtistTag_BrendaRoman

My image is my two initials in the middle along with two swirly lines, one on top and the other on the bottom. The Titanic movie is a good example of my explanation; before the Titanic movie starts there’s always that one sponsor company that scares everyone with their loud soundtrack. The logo has 3 initials in it, my image imitates it. I didn’t want to copy the exact same thing so instead what I did was put my 2 initials on it with swirl lines. The swirls represent that I’m a friendly and outgoing person. My image represents me as a whole because I’m a movie person; I love to stay in and watch movies all night in the weekend rather than to go out. I thought this company logo would be a perfect example for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment