Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Mitzi Zepeda: Dove

                                                   
                                                            

My tag is a Dove with a bow on its head. I’m trying to express about this tag is I have a different style of art from everybody else. My tag demonstrates who I am and what my favorite things are. I want the world to understand about me is how an image can represent me especially, with objects or things I like/love. I chose the bird because I love animals. I picked a Dove because it represents many things but, one aspect that represents me is tranquil. In general, I tend to be a very calm person. I put a bow on the Dove to represent my love of fashion. The style of the text on my tag is cursive because it makes it more elegant and formal for a signature. At first for me it was difficult to describe myself, but by drawing I know how to describe myself more easily. When I’m not comfortable around people, I’m really shy to talk about myself, but by drawing, I can describe myself easier to people.





No comments:

Post a Comment