Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Yari's tag statement

My image is a face sticking the tongue out and an eye is “X” and a panda paw I’m a half dead goofy person who is lazy, chubby, and always hungry like a panda. This is my creative artist persona. This person is the one who doesn’t mind much getting dirty with paint, chalk, or charcoal. My best work is my messy work (in my view) , perfection is not my style at all, little stains and edgy edges always look best with my work. I sometimes tend to draw horror themed drawings or something to do with my personal drawings. I can’t deal with bright colors unless there is some grey, black or darker colors as well. Usually my favorite background would be the night sky.I want the viewer to understand that it’s just a peculiar symbol of my personal symbol of my personal signature plus a panda bear paw.



No comments:

Post a Comment