Thursday, October 30, 2014

Artist Tag Nayara Angeles

                                                               
Nayara Angeles
1st period.
                                         Artist statement



My image indicates my mother’s name in Arabic letters. The reason I chose it was because I have it tattooed on my shoulder blade. My mother means a lot to me and I thought it was a great idea since right now we became really close. My mother will be getting surgery because of her uterus and that’s what inspired me to do it and keep my mind positive that everything is going to turn out excellent! This represents me as her daughter; I want my mother forever with me. My mother has been there for me through good and bad so she means a lot to me and represents a big part of my life. I want my viewers to know when they see my tag that they are not only some words put on a paper there is always a story within something put on paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment