Thursday, October 30, 2014

Karina Arciga: "The Violin"

My artist tag is a violin with my nick name over it. Not everyone I know calls me by that nick name only my family so it’s an important thing to who I am. The violin expresses me because I love to play the violin. When I play it I’m very peaceful and happy. The violin also signifies my love for music in general. When I play the violin I’m a different person I feel. I am usually a talkative, loud, and funny girl but when I’m into my music of when I’m playing the violin, I’m attentive and I’m patient with my bow and violin. Of course sometimes I get upset if I can’t play a song or something but I don’t put the violin down. I think the violin was the best idea for my artist tag because it says a lot about me as a person. I want the viewer to understand that there is many ways to view my tag. I want the viewer to see a creative, positive, and happy girl but I also want the viewer to understand that there are many sides of this girl such as patience. It’s not just what the image says it’s the meaning behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment