Friday, November 22, 2013

Postcard Art - Gabriela Medina - A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

   First, I chose the picture then put the tape over it. Next, I flattened the picture onto the tape with the popsicle stick. Then, dip the picture into the water and let it soak for as long as it needs to. After, I took the picture out and rub my finger against the back to remove the paper from the tape. Once I finished, the photograph remained on the tape; making the take transfer.
   I learned that you must be patient with the picture while it soaks. Your creativity helps develop your artwork. Its a piece that I got to work with on my own and do whatever I want with it. I thought of when I take a picture, you could be taking it of anything yet you can make something more of it. I put all of these different colors and figures to show that pictures create a whole different image then what you really see. I really wanted the flash to stand out the most because that gives pictures their brightness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment