Friday, November 22, 2013

Postcard Art - Johnathan Yanez:Geico 15 minutes can Safe you 15 %

 In this project I used  water, tape, newspaper, sticks, and scissors. First, I picked the newspaper I was going to cut. I cut them and then taped them. And I gave a popsicle  stick and I rubbed over it so it would stay together. Then I dipped it in a bucket of water. After, I rubbed the paper with my finger and I took the off the wet paper  and let the ink stay there . My fingers felt soft and my index finger was sore after a while because I rubbed it so much. My hand stared hurting a lot form my elbow I learned that you need to be precise and patient. And take your time doing this art project  
            I colored the background green so it could seen that he's in the forest. A lot of green and also blue so it would mach with the picture There was a couple different media I used. I used paintbrushes with the water colors, color pencils, and acrylic paint too. I was frustrated somewhat because the color was hard to get on some parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment