Friday, November 22, 2013

Postcard Art - Ramon Zaragoza: LIve Fast Die Young



I used water, tape, newspaper, sticks, and scissors. First, I picked the newspaper I was going to cut. I cut them and then taped them. Then I dipped it in bucket water. After, I rubbed the paper off. My fingers felt soft and my index finger was sore after a while because I rubbed it so much. I learned that you need to be precise and patient.
            I cut one half of the car off. Then I tried and drew the other half  trying to make it look the same. I also colored the background grayish so it can match the other sides color. There was a couple different medias u used. I used paintbrushes with the water colors, color pencils, and acrylic paint too. I was frustrated somewhat because the color was hard to get on some parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment