Friday, February 21, 2014

Appropriated Artwork: Eaters and Transformers

Creative Writing
Once upon a time, I woke up early in the morning and made me some breakfast. I had a very important job to do, & that was to feed the women in need, or greed. So after making sure I was clean, I walked to the front door. Outside was an endless line of females ages 16-24, waiting for me, the master, to come through with their food. The sky was purple, and after feeding these cloth-less ladies, all of a sudden one female tried to eat too much, just because the feast was over and she thought she could get some more. Therefore without paying extra money for the extra serving she got, she tried to run into my parking lot full of transformers. Her bare feet did not math my footprint, so the alarm went off and the transformers woke up. Somehow though, instead of going for her they started fighting each other, & everything just got hectic. I was tired of all this so I planted a bomb under the parking garage and blew us all up. We all died. At least we resting in peace, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment