Friday, February 21, 2014

LTLYM- Rebeca delaTorre

#16: Make a paper replica of your bed.
           
           This is what my bed looks like on most weekdays. I usually wake up very early and I like to take my time to get ready. You would think that since I'm up pretty early, that I would have time to make my bed. Ironically, I don't. When I say I take my time, I mean it. Time begins running out before I have to leave the house, so I just leave my pajamas and folders from school on my bed.On weekends, I usually don't have to be up as early, so I actually make my bed. I want the world to understand that my messy bed does not define my personality. I am usually on top of all of my other responsibilities. I do what I have to do when it comes to anything and everything else. My bed is only that way because its not at the top of my priority list for a normal day.

No comments:

Post a Comment