Friday, February 21, 2014

LTLYM - "La Cama", by Moises Perez

On the Learning to Love You More website, this is project number 16, which was to create a physical replica of what your bed looks like.
It's a little hard to tell from this perspective, but my bed is normally very messy. I very rarely take the time to fix it, or make it, like I imagine most people would do. Instead of focusing on the aesthetics of it and making it look presentable (it would never matter, no one goes into my room anyway), I focus on the sole purpose of a bed, which is to sleep in and be comfortable. This explains why my blanket has a completely mismatched color scheme relative to my bed; the blanket is just too comfortable to not use it! Functionality is more important to me than physical appearance. 
-Moises

No comments:

Post a Comment