Tuesday, February 25, 2014

LTLYM - Jennifer Martinez - Say Goodbye


           I did the Goodbye assignment. I put all the stuff and people I don't need anymore. At some point all of that was important.I decided to do tombstones because I think that's a good way to show your letting go of something/someone. In my head I thought about what I thought was more important and that's when I got the idea to show importance by making the tombstones deep in the ground. I want the world to understand that I am ready to let go of everything on my paper. Most of that stuff is hard to let go but its something that has to be done. That's why I put the "Goodbye" in the middle. While I was doing this, I felt happy to finally be able to say goodbye to everything that was keeping me from moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment