Friday, February 21, 2014

Appropriated Artwork: "The Colors Surround Beauty" Gerardo De Luna Jr.


I look at my art work and think about Marilyn Monroe and her life and all the loves she had and how many people loved her. I see her with her big beautiful red bold lips that stand out. I see her surrounded by different colors that represent different people, emotions, and lovers that she had in her life, and also all the adventures she had. It also represents all the people judged her and said bad things to her and about her and the fact that she didn’t care what they thought or said about her as a person. She did what she wanted without caring. I hear criticisms from other people and celebrities that would hate on her for her beauty. I hear bad names and words that hurt her and brought her down as a person and not a celebrity. The only thing she wanted was to find true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment