Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Emelin Diaz "warning"

'



Warning !
     
        My idea for my street sign is a stop sign with a cell phone in middle. I want people to see the sign, and know to stop texting wild they drive. People usually get into accidents because they text and drive. There are people who don’t understand that texting and driving could cause serious consequences. I will like to hang them in the express way. That’s where serious accidents occur and people could die.
I learn how to use an X-Acto knife properly. So I won’t have an accident with the X-Acto knife because there could be serious accident with not knowing the proper way to use a new tool.

I observe each step Mrs. Xanos teach us so I won’t mess-up or do something I won’t suppose to do. I looked at her demonstration carefully to get the results she had. I went over my mistakes, so i can do a better job next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment