Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Gabriela Medina: Look Out for Unicorns!

Look Out for Unicorns!
My project was an altered Caution sign. My ideas came from my love for unicorns and no one really used unicorns so I thought I’d be different.  Next, I’d like people to think it’s funny and different. People would hopefully be amused. Well I wish because I thought it was pretty amusing. Also, I would like it to be hanged at any time of gateway or entry. Before you enter somewhere new; just so people could be like, “…wait…what?” It’d be hilarious. This type of artwork was completely new to me. I was trying to express some humor in my sign. Unicorns are random. It’s not every day you see a sign like that. Then, after I was done I felt like I needed to improve on the neatness. It was a little messy on some parts. Working a little slower and taking my time would have helped me create a much better sign. But overall, I am proud of my artwork, I stated before I am pretty proud of my work, which I still am. I worked really hard on it and I feel as if the outcome was good enough for a beginner. My altered Caution sign is definitely my favorite. Although if I ever work again on a piece like this I will learn from my mistakes and work better than I did at my first try. 
I felt excited to be doing something completely new it was a cool experience to have. I was very impressed by the whole thing. I'm glad I got to do this in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment