Monday, October 21, 2013

Jennifer Martinez "Unseen Alien"


Unseen Alien

         My idea was to do a beware sign. I did an alien with “BEWARE” on top in red. When people see my sign I want them to feel nervous. I want them to actually believe it. My sign would look good if it was put on a lonely place. Just put on a tree or a pole. People might follow the sign and look around nervously.


In the beginning, I didn't know anything. I had a very hard time understanding what the teacher was saying. This year was my first Art class. When she talked about the X-Acto knife and stencils I was very confused. Then she started showing us the stuff we were going to be using. I learned the right way to use a knife and to dab the sponge onto the stencil. In the end, my stencil wasn't exactly how I wanted it. It doesn't really bother me though because now I know how to do it next time. Since the paint went through I guess I have to hold the stencil down better. I also might have to be more careful when cutting the stencil, but other than that I think I did good.

No comments:

Post a Comment