Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Johnathan Yanez slow down

My idea came from the episode the simpson with homer eating the donuts in the episode eating a donut but instead of Homer I put a women on the street sign I want people to look at it and to laugh and to talk about it and to tell people want they have seen I a sign and to take a picture of it I would like to put my street sign in the a fast food Dunkin’ Donuts because it has to deal with donuts and Dunkin’ donuts has to deal with a donut
 when I was cutting my stencil I use a exactor knife you hold the top off it to you won’t get cute I use the method of developing craft I also use my stencil step by step I research and planned my stretch carefully and I didn’t knew how to do the art work of cutting a stencil so what I didi was stretch and explored to found out how was the stencils work .

No comments:

Post a Comment